Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
:llma:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
this should be interesting
too bad there is a civil suit in place allready. So chances are she's gonna get a couple million outta this anyways.
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Gee, I did not see that coming. Skank looking for a little extra cash. She should have to pay him for all the money he has spent to defend himself.
I wonder what he would have done if after boning her she said "poney up a $million and I won't tell you wife."
Cost him a $4 million ring to get the strange.
Un fucking believable.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Quote:Originally posted by leucetios@Sep 1 2004, 06:58 PM
this should be interesting
[snapback]68247[/snapback]
she would have been better off just goin to kobe and tellin him to pony up
she may get shut down in civil court now
the slut is just as dumb as kobe
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
well.. IF and only IF the reason they are dropping (as someone mentioned in the shoutbox) is she won't testify then the civil case would have to drop too cause why would she testify there?
Now, as is more likely, CNN is speculating that the reason is the forensic pathologist's testimony hurts the prosecutions case enough for them to drop him and give the defense an out, then the civil suit is going to hurt too, cause you know his defense will call that forensic pathologist. I know civil cases have a lighter burden of proof, but either way it will be interesting
I dont know a heck alot of about whats happened but that girl has caused alot of damage for alot of women who have really gone through rape and are going to go to court to fight it . She has destroyed the credibility of women . I personally think that if and I say if these charges she brought against kobe were fake then she should be jailed for false eligations(sp) and made to repay everyones costs .She should also be made to make a public appology to the family for the damage she has caused . Well thats my two cents worth .
Posts: 2,563
Threads: 335
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
the dumb whore knew things werent looking good thats why the charges were dropped. She even apologized what a dumb bitch.
Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus