Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Troll Army...
#1

sign up with your local recruiter


We are one now....
Reply
#2

one what??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

one solid faction old man.....

do I need to get you a speak and spell for this board?
Reply
#4

Welcome 8.
Reply
#5

You guys neve answered my question. What do we girls get out of this?
Reply
#6

Purple_Haze Wrote:You guys neve answered my question. What do we girls get out of this?


A good time. And "special benefits" to be determined later.
Reply
#7

Tell me more about these "special benefits".
Reply
#8

Purple_Haze Wrote:Tell me more about these "special benefits".


I can't post them in the GF.
Reply
#9

Purple_Haze Wrote:Tell me more about these "special benefits".

You get to tell your grandkids about the time you spammed that "one" board.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#10

Tribal Dragon Wrote:You get to tell your grandkids about the time you spammed that "one" board.

explain to me why you matter again?
Reply
#11

Don't mess with the Troll Army.
Reply
#12

Do you have to be a troll or can people just think you're a troll?

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#13

anhil8tor Wrote:explain to me why you matter again?
I'm bigger and stronger.

Also, my sig is way cooler than yours.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#14

get VitE to sign up and you'll have a whole platoon.
Reply
#15

Wyldbill Wrote:get VitE to sign up and you'll have a whole platoon.
They could invade Iraq and Iran with all those trools.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#16

Tribal Dragon Wrote:They could invade Iraq and Iran with all those trools.

world domination even.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-01-2019, 01:51 PM
Last Post by Bill
03-04-2008, 01:12 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-14-2007, 10:33 PM
Last Post by prothought
02-23-2007, 07:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)