Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Sassy throws out better than MT.
#1

Just sayin'
Reply
#2

Zanuff Wrote:Just sayin'


Agreed.
Reply
#3

haha, you're an allright guy, MT, one of the non-losers at IT. It needs spam like this to wipe out the suck.

The douchebags with nothing to contribute will leave, only the true ITers will be left.
Reply
#4

Zanuff Wrote:haha, you're an allright guy, MT, one of the non-losers at IT. It needs spam like this to wipe out the suck.

The douchebags with nothing to contribute will leave, only the true ITers will be left.


You still aren't getting into my pants.


You really aren't a true ITer though.
Reply
#5

Sure I am, just not with this account.
Reply
#6

Zanuff Wrote:Sure I am, just not with this account.


Well man up then. You are either UDC still in meltdown mode or you're riding his cock.
Reply
#7

with my other account? It's flooding other boards.
Reply
#8

There, I just got done almost filling the first page of the games board. this gets boring, even at F quality.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#9

Undeadcannibal Wrote:There, I just got done almost filling the first page of the games board. this gets boring, even at F quality.


Maybe try to bring something to the coockout instead of plain potato chips sometime. Thanks.
Reply
#10

I also brought Captain planet. Dev is a fag.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#11

Undeadcannibal Wrote:I also brought Captain planet. Dev is a fag.


Well, thanks for letting the rest of us read your bullshit meltdown crap.
Reply
#12

anytime, son. Anytime. I'm sorry MT, I didn't want to piss off one of the good guys, but I didn't know you'd be on today.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Hi Sassy!
Banana
Last Post by snarg
01-05-2022, 02:16 AM
Last Post by leeman
10-24-2019, 10:45 PM
Sassy..
Drag
Last Post by leeman
04-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-29-2011, 04:47 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-19-2010, 07:49 AM
Last Post by littlelolly
01-18-2010, 09:32 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
09-04-2009, 10:11 PM
Last Post by Sassy
01-16-2009, 01:42 AM
Hi Sassy
Banana
Last Post by Sassy
12-10-2008, 12:53 AM
sassy
ntype
Last Post by Sassy
12-10-2008, 12:51 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)