Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Father of Modern Shit Posts
#1

Jimmy
Reply
#2

:loool:
Reply
#3

:lool:

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#4

3nd
Reply
#5

Is it bad that I take this as a compliment?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#6

Jimmy Wrote:Is it bad that I take this as a compliment?

We would never understimate the power of Labatt's
Reply
#7

VitaminE Wrote:We would never understimate the power of Labatt's

I'm more of a Molson man. Although Kokanee is a fine beer.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#8

Jimmy Wrote:I'm more of a Molson man. Although Kokanee is a fine beer.

Is the first part of that pronounced "cock"? If so I think I know why you like putting it in your mouth
Reply
#9

leucetios Wrote:Is the first part of that pronounced "cock"? If so I think I know why you like putting it in your mouth

The middle is pronounced can, yet spelled with a "k", Holy fuck is that shit weird or what. Us Canucks do some whacky stuff. Ha Ha.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
09-28-2026, 07:36 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-16-2019, 06:54 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-26-2012, 06:44 PM
Last Post by who
10-18-2011, 09:36 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-13-2010, 07:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)