Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

We just made a chocolate mousse
#1

I think I'm gonna stick my dick in it, American Pie style.
Reply
#2

pics?

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#3

Post the recipe, porn peddler.
Reply
#4

Fuck a recipe.. just post a pic of your dick.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#5

TammyC Wrote:Fuck a recipe.. just post a pic of your dick.

Even better.
Reply
#6

you ladies got microscopes? sup Jdub?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#7

Michman Wrote:you ladies got microscopes? sup Jdub?
That's low, even for a motherfucker like you.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
01-07-2011, 06:42 AM
Last Post by Blondie
01-22-2010, 03:41 AM
Last Post by CT280
08-18-2009, 11:22 PM
Last Post by who
07-02-2009, 05:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)