Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Silly Rabbit...
#1

[B]A lady opened her refrigerator and saw a rabbit sitting on one of the shelves.[/B]

[B]"What are you doing in there?" she asked.[/B]

[B]The rabbit replied: "This is a Westinghouse, isn't it?", [/B]

[B]To which the lady replied "Yes". [/B][B]
[B][B]"Well," the rabbit said,
[/B][/B]
[/B][B] [/B]

[B]|[/B]
[B]|[/B]
[B]\//[/B]
[B]"I'm westing[/B]
[B][/B]
[B][/B]
[B][/B]

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#2

I feel stupid. I had to ask a friend to explain this one

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#3

NinjaBassist Wrote:I feel stupid. I had to ask a friend to explain this one

Aparently you have a manufacturer called Westinghouse in the states ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Rabbit !
ntype
Last Post by ntype
05-21-2007, 03:16 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-13-2007, 05:22 PM
Last Post by ntype
01-19-2007, 10:44 AM
Last Post by ntype
09-05-2006, 12:17 PM
Last Post by dora
04-04-2006, 07:14 PM
Last Post by SporK
09-02-2005, 06:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)