Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

anyone between chicago and santa fe
#1

...want to meet snarg??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

:tumble:

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

merry xmas, birdman
i ain't expecting a lot of play Wink

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

i would rather_________________________________
than have a visit from snarg

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

:tumble:

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

I will be turning my shed into a game room sometime this year. How about you pick up Bill and stop in so I can get some work out of you two.

Thanks
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:I will be turning my shed into a game room sometime this year. How about you pick up Bill and stop in so I can get some work out of you two.

Thanks

Will you have sucked enough cock to pay for that rennovation by then?
Reply
#8

Bill Wrote:Will you have sucked enough cock to pay for that rennovation by then?


I have the money.. Just have other projects to do while it is "cool"...

today its 77 outside.. fucking south
Reply
#9

Anhil8tor Wrote:I have the money.. Just have other projects to do while it is "cool"...

today its 77 outside.. fucking south

today it is 27 outside.
Reply
#10

you can take Amtrak from Chicago to Santa Fe. It's the Southwest Cheif. One leaves every day. It's a nice way for poor people to travel.
Reply
#11

it's a great way to travel
i have taken amtrack from ny to la
with stops in chitown and santa fe
with sleeper car, excellent trip
i loved the paper under the door in the morning

i will be driving this time

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#12

Bill Wrote:today it is 27 outside.

sup same, that night it was 21 F outside.

(hey boss how about putting some kind of unit converter on that forum because I'm stuffed to do those annoying imperial units conversions)
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post by Sassy
07-15-2008, 07:50 PM
Last Post by ntype
03-10-2008, 11:11 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-20-2007, 11:00 AM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
02-05-2007, 05:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)