Poll: Would you rather? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
taste some other guy's semen?
11.11%
1
11.11%
kiss your mom?
11.11%
1
11.11%
have sex in front of your siblings?
77.78%
7
77.78%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Banana pole
#1

Would you rather....for the guys
Reply
#2

I'd rather bang an ugly chick, than hump a beautiful man.
Reply
#3

I can't understand why there are no results.
Reply
#4

I thought this might be a pic of my cock.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#5

Define "kiss your mom."

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

SanDog Wrote:I thought this might be a pic of my cock.
There's still time, SanDog.....
Reply
#7

WoolyGoat Wrote:Define "kiss your mom."
Make out kiss.
Reply
#8

So, if I told you I had already done 2 of the 3, would that gross you out?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#9

SanDog Wrote:So, if I told you I had already done 2 of the 3, would that gross you out?

the navy will do that to a guy.
Reply
#10

Bill Wrote:the navy will do that to a guy.


See the World.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#11

SanDog Wrote:See the World.

flash before your eyes? I'm sure you did.
Reply
#12

Bill Wrote:flash before your eyes? I'm sure you did.

And then some.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#13

I guess sex in front of siblings.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#14

WoolyGoat Wrote:I guess sex in front of siblings.
Pic?
Reply
#15

><

This poll was a bad idea.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#16

my balls are swollen.
Reply
#17

Who's the queer who picked taste some guys semen?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

BIRD33 Wrote:Who's the queer who picked taste some guys semen?
Sorry, I responded on Leu's behalf. :$
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by phantom
05-25-2010, 02:27 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
04-14-2010, 01:47 AM
Last Post by who
02-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Last Post by JCW
02-05-2010, 02:45 AM
Last Post by Bill
01-28-2010, 11:19 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-19-2010, 07:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)