Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anyone grow weed at home?
#1

I don't but found this on another site...

sorry if this has already been posted

This is how they grow it in Tennessee . This grow was underneath a
house in a cave. The entrance was through a secret hydraulic door in the
garage that led to a concrete ramp that went about 50 yards into the
ground. Inside the cave was living quarters and a secret escape hatch that
led you through a tunnel that exited via another hydraulic door that
opened up a rock on the outside. It was very elaborate. The set up
allowed them to harvest every 60 days which resulted in multi-million
dollar sales. One of the guys busted was living in a house on the water
in FL and had a nice yacht.
One of the agents here in Nashville worked on this for 5 years
before the warrant was finally served in December."


[Image: 103140848_6d6cde901a.jpg?v=0]
[Image: 103140850_55efc164c4.jpg?v=0]
[Image: 103140854_59d34732c7.jpg?v=0]
[Image: 103140860_de31df7361.jpg?v=0]
[Image: 103140862_8a6e17867f.jpg?v=0]
[Image: 103140865_2328ca200b.jpg?v=0]
[Image: 103142190_14bfd3fc65.jpg?v=0]
[Image: 103142192_bb7b151941.jpg?v=0]
[Image: 103142194_f2f9f88054.jpg?v=0]
[Image: 103142199_9b3407aa95.jpg?v=0]
[Image: 103142201_574bbaef81.jpg?v=0]
[Image: 103142205_dcf9202072.jpg?v=0]
[Image: 103142579_1bd7054c3b.jpg?v=0]
Reply
#2

As a kid (5 or 6 years old) we used to have a few plants in a row of hedges on the outside of our fence allong the alley. There were a few neighbor teens that could have planted 'em. A few years later we moved out of the house and my pops rented it out. So, when my older brother first saw pot, he said to his buddies it looked like the plants in our hedge. So afterschool we rode our bikes over to see those bushes were infact pot. We weren't the first ones there that day. The plants were infact pot, but the majority of the leaves and all of the buds were picked off 'em. Years later we revisited the hedge looking for some despiration weed and the plants were gone.
Reply
#3

We have recently found a few plants on the edge of a neighboring corn feild. We haven't torched any...YET!
Reply
#4

Wow

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#5

thanks for sharing
Reply
#6

I got so high I sucked every cock in my neighborhood!

Imagine my embarassment when I fould out it was actually dandilions


Sin
Michman
Reply
#7

Folks plant their stuff in the middle of the other people's corn fields around here and it's pretty common for amish farmers to get busted for growin weed.
Reply
#8

Vitamin E Wrote:I got so high I sucked every cock in my neighborhood!

Imagine my embarassment when I fould out it was actually dandilions


Sin
Michman


That shits not funny..

Do you know what its like to suck dicks for weed?
Reply
#9

My hubby grew really good weed in college. :wub:
Reply
#10

I tryed many years ago. It was yet another thing that I'm not too good at.
Reply
#11

Anhil8tor Wrote:That shits not funny..

Do you know what its like to suck dicks for weed?

Speaking from experiance?
Reply
#12

[Image: cannabis.gif]

Wink
Reply
#13

ntype Wrote:[Image: cannabis.gif]

Wink


Scooby Snacks for the Canine Drug unit.
Reply
#14

Does crab grass in the front yard count?
If not I'm out.
Beer is my sedative of choice.
Reply
#15

ntype Wrote:[Image: cannabis.gif]

Wink

Maybe Santa could this in my stocking.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#16

Is it just me, or would you think that with a setup like that they would have had a better escape hatch? I mean, a fucking ladder against the wall and then a tiny tinhorn manhole to climb?

I was expecting some kind of jet powered pod with a red button.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
11-07-2008, 04:22 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-23-2008, 01:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)