Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I heart Dariya - NSFW
#1

Exhibit A
[Image: dariya-6131s.jpg]

Exhibit B:
[Image: dariya-7675.jpg]
Reply
#2

I like to poop a lot too. Although dariya doesn't allow you to plan yer poops.
Reply
#3

Vitamin E Wrote:I like to poop a lot too. Although dariya doesn't allow you to plan yer poops.

But the splashy noise the liquid poop makes is $$$
Reply
#4

If the chat in this thread was any hotter it'd cost $2.99 a minute

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

leucetios Wrote:But the splashy noise the liquid poop makes is $$$


plus the bidet like splash back
Reply
#6

Vitamin E Wrote:plus the bidet like splash back

I heart double ply t-p
Reply
#7

not really an astonishing beauty but really doable. A really nice woman indeed that we have here
Reply
#8

ntype Wrote:not really an astonishing beauty but really doable. A really nice woman indeed that we have here

Yeah, she's not model gorgeous. But she is a pretty girl, and she has amazing boobs.
Reply
#9

leucetios Wrote:Yeah, she's not model gorgeous. But she is a pretty girl, and she has amazing boobs.

the boobs are indeed quite troubling....

I still wonder why do we like that much boobs. but it's cool.

maybe there are people out there that have some kind of boobsophobia "aaaaarhg booobs !"

"ann my sister ann ya shall hide that boob that I shall not see"
Reply
#10

ntype Wrote:the boobs are indeed quite troubling....

I still wonder why do we like that much boobs. but it's cool.

maybe there are people out there that have some kind of boobsophobia "aaaaarhg booobs !"

"ann my sister ann ya shall hide that boob that I shall not see"

I was gonna say Ntypes girl friend must have a small rack and read the forums over his shoulder.....

You check out your sister's boobs?
Reply
#11

Bill Wrote:I was gonna say Ntypes girl friend must have a small rack and read the forums over his shoulder.....

You check out your sister's boobs?

mmh my gf got really nice boobs, not huge not small, I mean they are the perfect size (as I like'em).

That boob thingie is an excerpt of some kind of litterature.
Reply
#12

ntype Wrote:That boob thingie is an excerpt of some kind of litterature.

hopefully not your diary.....
Reply
#13

Nice rack..

bad face
Reply
#14

Bill Wrote:hopefully not your diary.....

nope, the ntype got a bro' when we were young idiots we had some funny constests like "fart in your face while you sleep".
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)