Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Im going to go jerk it while thinking about a fat girl
#1

because she smelled good. I should get some good karma for thinking of her in this way.

prolly
Reply
#2

if you tell her you may get some good head

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#3

Size is en fuego!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

post the pics of your femme fatale!
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:post the pics of your femme fatale!


read the board dumbass

prolly
Reply
#6

SizeMatters Wrote:read the board dumbass

Its too much! I have been at IT for 3 or 4 years and I have never saw this many new threads...



my head hurts
Reply
#7

deep breath friend

prolly
Reply
#8

SizeMatters Wrote:deep breath friend


the walls are closing in!

PS: I'm not a dumbass. Personal shots are not welcome on this board. Don't make me report you.
Reply
#9

Scientific fact: since perfume is made from partly from whale blubber, it attaches naturally to rubinesque females.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#10

Anhil8tor Wrote:the walls are closing in!

PS: I'm not a dumbass. Personal shots are not welcome on this board. Don't make me report you.

I am not scared of the admins here

prolly
Reply
#11

SizeMatters Wrote:I am not scared of the admins here

Hi.
Reply
#12

damn, of all the days for Bill to drop is niceness

prolly
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
04-14-2010, 11:50 PM
Last Post by leucifer
02-17-2010, 07:32 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-21-2009, 08:52 PM
Last Post by Banana
04-21-2009, 07:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)