Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ask Doll Killer anything

SporK Wrote:Don Killer deserves a catastrophic death.

-SporK

talk dirty to me
Reply

even if I were someone trying to make a new start, what would be the harm in that?
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:How's work going?


fine, got busy
Reply

oh, by the way, in case you all haven't figured it out yet, I'm not Baby at UJ either

I went there & picked a name from the list
Reply

Hello Doll Killer, welcome aboard,

as you've stated in some other thread yeah this is somewhat "clickey" over there, but in the good manner, in fact people care about each other (even if in a hateful way for some of them because some may be afraid to make new friends) so this is really not a big stuff, just post around say whatever you want you can go on like this without being fussed and if someone tells something just ignore.

Mmh the questions about the "precedent" board may have some interest, as I stated before the "love/hate/friends/fukker" relationship that tie some ppl around here makes sometimes things like a huge telenovela (like Dallas or Dynasti but in a middle class style (goes from north to south, east to west, hillbilly to metropolitan, farmer to lawyer)).
so the "which board" are you from is quite important for some of them...

I would continue but I got to work
Reply

I don't care who Doll Killer is. As long as they are entertaining, I have no problem.
Reply

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Is this your tramp stamp?

[Image: tat.jpg]


I know this tat.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply

Michman Wrote:I know this tat.
no you don't
Reply

Michman Wrote:I know this tat.

Throw some gay tourquoise in it and it could be Foolerys foot.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-17-2007, 04:29 PM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
01-26-2007, 12:01 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-20-2006, 03:18 PM
Doll Killer
Raiden
Last Post by cLaY
06-30-2006, 06:51 AM
Last Post by Doll Killer
06-28-2006, 10:55 PM
Last Post by quint
02-06-2006, 05:25 AM
Last Post by ntype
01-04-2006, 10:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)