Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

did you heard about Barak Obama ?
#1

[Image: bg_header.jpg]

read something here as he's supposed to be a dude that could possibly your next president. could be interesting no ?
Reply
#2

Flumper feels inferior to him.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

mmh ok apart that because it's a little bit late and I just had a quick read on the article (it's a few pages don't feeling like reading it right now but I did quickly read a few passages) anyhow he sounds quite as being the right man without looking like he's too far away from the common man (well read somewhere that Kerry was looking to cultivated somewhere)
Reply
#4

Its to early to know if he's the real deal or not.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:Its to early to know if he's the real deal or not.

oh ok well you know for me the whole american (usanian?) political process is really strange I mean we hear usually about your politicians about election times...and at that moment it's about two dudes only ....so dunno how they choose the right dude (? pre-elections ??)
Reply
#6

ok right now I just realized that you were talking about obama in the other thread about hillary.

funny gotta read it
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:Its to early to know if he's the real deal or not.

He's not. Write it down.
Reply
#8

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:He's not. Write it down.


Ok I wrote it down.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

I used some of my profit in the oilfied to buy my kids stock in disney today. I wonder how that'll work out in 18 years?


In 1990 it was worth $9.25. Right now its worth $31.53. I know the market fluctuates but Disney is good about paying dividends and splitting. I thought it was a safe investment.
Reply
#10

Disney owns a lot of nice things.Espn etc.. I don't think you can lose to much.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:Disney owns a lot of nice things.Espn etc.. I don't think you can lose to much.

I was thinking more along the lines that its an american company with ties worldwide
Reply
#12

[vbtube]_FaDhnkzqTU[/vbtube]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

http://www.vimeo.com/1211060?pg=embed&sec=1211060%20

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

I saw yesterday in a blurb more soldiers were killed in afghanistan than in iraq. Funny it was just a passing mention. Don't want anyone to think we are making progress.
Reply
#15

Anhil8tor Wrote:I saw yesterday in a blurb more soldiers were killed in afghanistan than in iraq. Funny it was just a passing mention. Don't want anyone to think we are making progress.


I don't think the argument is if we are making progress in Iraq or not.We spend 15 billion a month there.I'd hope there would be progress for that amount.The argument is why are we there in the first place and should we trust the same people who invaded on false pretenses to fix the situation.You know this but you have to see it as a us vs. them type of deal to make yourself feel less guilty for following GWB like a sheep.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
11-14-2012, 12:57 AM
Last Post by bam
11-08-2010, 08:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)