Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

If I play my cards right
#1

I just might get some sex this month!

Woot!
Reply
#2

Ur hand outa teh cask ????

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

leeman Wrote:Ur hand outa teh cask ????

I make more sense when I'm drunk.
Reply
#4

prothought Wrote:I just might get some sex this month!

Woot!

that's awesome bro. I hope you don't tear
Reply
#5

what? Wrote:that's awesome bro. I hope you don't tear

I was promised that it would be gentle this time.
Reply
#6

make sure he spits first
Reply
#7

I was told Lava soap is the best lube. Was I lied to?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JCW
05-17-2010, 06:03 PM
Last Post by leucifer
02-03-2010, 07:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)