Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Corporate Jets at the Super Bowl
#1

I was wondering during the Super Bowl, how many corporate jets would you think were in town for that event? How can they accommodate that many jets. Just the room to park them. I'll bet there were over 1,000.
Reply
#2

yea
Reply
#3

I thought about it and came to the realization that I don't give a shit.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

This palce is full of deep thinkers.
Reply
#5

There will not be a more ironic statment posted on this board ever.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

I mean like they use those special planes who can be folded and shit
Reply
#7

ntype Wrote:I mean like they use those special planes who can be folded and shit

^^ Valley girl meets head injury.
Reply
#8

here. Sin,
Seadog at UJ

[Image: superbowl_traffic.jpg]

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#9

Dr. Lecter Wrote:here. Sin,
Seadog at UJ

...
Yeah. That's what reminded me of it.
Reply
#10

news alert; Joe Namath will announce today that he likes the cock
Reply
#11

Fatfuckfrank Wrote:news alert; Joe Namath will announce today that he likes the cock

The next will be that FatFuckFrank doesn't like the pussy, douchebag.
Reply
#12

my sexual preferences are none of your business douchebag
Reply
#13

asédfjklasjfd laksjdflkasjfd alsfjdlkasfjd
Reply
#14

repost again douchebag, try something original for a change
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
10-05-2010, 03:40 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
02-01-2009, 10:58 PM
Last Post by bam
12-19-2008, 09:02 PM
Last Post by Sassy
12-09-2008, 08:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)