Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Scariest/Creepiest move you have ever seen
#1

I watched some of The Shining last night..

I forgot how strange it was. The kid yelling red rum and mom coming in.

You OK Daniel

Daniel isn't here anymore

It was just a bad dream daniel

Daniel isn't here anymore..


great movie.
Reply
#2

The book was much better.


"The Exorcist" still gives me the creeps
Reply
#3

red rum
Reply
#4

The Ring. Why are dead little girls so frightening?
Reply
#5

It. All scary movies still fuck me up. I love them though. It made it so that I could only take baths and the drain had to be covered for several years.
Reply
#6

Flumper has an idea for the scariest movie of all fucking time. I wish I knew someone that wanted to write a book and/or make a movie. This idea is fucking $$$.
Reply
#7

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Flumper has an idea for the scariest movie of all fucking time. I wish I knew someone that wanted to write a book and/or make a movie. This idea is fucking $$$.

I have connections.

Just sayin
Reply
#8

Blondie Wrote:I have connections.

Just sayin

You tell them that you know someone with an idea for a scarey movie that would be straight $$$$$$. For reals.
Reply
#9

The only two that were scary as a kid were the original Nightmare on Elm Street and Alien.
Reply
#10

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Flumper has an idea for the scariest movie of all fucking time. I wish I knew someone that wanted to write a book and/or make a movie. This idea is fucking $$$.

Leu writes scary stories....
Reply
#11

Banana Wrote:Leu writes scary stories....

Yeah, but Leu is a fucktard 'n all.
Reply
#12

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Yeah, but Leu is a fucktard 'n all.

Granted...those fucktard types usually only do one thing well....we know it's not:
posting
marriage
divorce
admining

Maybe it's writing?
Reply
#13

Banana Wrote:Granted...those fucktard types usually only do one thing well....we know it's not:
posting
marriage
divorce
admining

Maybe it's writing?

Well, I'm not taking my chances. I'm not gonna let Leu fuck up a solid gold $$$ idea that will one day be the most talked about history making goddamn scariest flick ever known to man ever. Its fucking brilliant.
Reply
#14

I cant wait for Flumpers horror movie version of Cannon Ball Express to debut.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

BIRD33 Wrote:I cant wait for Flumpers horror movie version of Cannon Ball Express to debut.

I was thinking about leading into it with some of your birth movies that your mother threw away.
Reply
#16

is tongue fucking a dead truck driver the opening scene?
Reply
#17

CT280 Wrote:is tongue fucking a dead truck driver the opening scene?

No. I'm saving that one for my new nighttime drama series, "Road Contractor - 911"
Reply
#18

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:No. I'm saving that one for my new nighttime drama series, "Road Contractor - 911"
Are you serious?I am glad to hear that you are saving that one for his or her new nighttime drama series Road Contractor - 911.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
06-12-2010, 06:48 AM
Last Post by cLaY
07-31-2007, 01:44 AM
Last Post by Sassy
04-26-2007, 06:02 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
03-06-2007, 01:52 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
05-08-2006, 01:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)