Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Nboy ...
#1

Were you able to down a few beers the 22:nd??

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

leeman Wrote:Were you able to down a few beers the 22:nd??

oh damn yep spoke with the lady she's ok with me going there so I suppose I'm good for that. more infos to come (I'll come by train).
Reply
#3

Keeeewl :d :yay:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

must be in code
Reply
#5

ESL code.
Reply
#6

Nahhh we are hooking up in Zürich for a few beers before i go to Münich.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

yupp, and please note that with that meeting all the eu. members of IT will be on the same place the same day. Imagine that :d
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
10-12-2010, 04:56 PM
Last Post by who
10-19-2009, 07:41 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-12-2008, 10:47 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-21-2008, 12:38 AM
Last Post by ntype
03-28-2008, 05:06 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
02-11-2008, 07:36 PM
Last Post by Bill
11-15-2007, 12:33 AM
Last Post by ntype
10-23-2007, 12:46 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
09-15-2006, 08:01 PM
Last Post by Odysseus
06-26-2006, 04:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)