Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Happy birthday Suzy ...
#1

Post some titties ... Wink

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

Happy birthday suzy!!!
Reply
#3

ditto
Reply
#4

happy b-day
what are the odds she will see this?
Reply
#5

leeman Wrote:Post some titties ... Wink

ditto
Reply
#6

Don't listen to them Suzy.

Happy birthday.
Reply
#7

Blondie Wrote:Don't listen to them Suzy.

Happy birthday.

Your stupidity makes my cock so ridiculously hard I think I could ejeculate from a few minutes of conversation.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#8

SporK Wrote:Your stupidity makes my cock so ridiculously hard I think I could ejeculate from a few minutes of conversation.

-SporK


That post was a joke but I'm down for talkin' to ya for a few minutes if I can watch and take pix!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-29-2024, 09:21 AM
Last Post by Ntype
02-15-2020, 11:17 PM
Last Post by who
10-29-2019, 12:22 PM
Last Post by leeman
10-23-2019, 12:41 PM
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Beau
05-02-2014, 07:35 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2012, 05:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)