Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Welcome guests
#1

please login or register to read paddypedia.
Reply
#2

03:34 PM Guest Registering

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

Probably my boss.
Reply
#4

Clarissa Wrote:Probably my boss.
I swear if you bring any more people here to swipe my arcade scores...

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

Clarissa Wrote:Probably my boss.


So we shouldnt bring up how you spit in his coffee?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

WoolyGoat Wrote:I swear if you bring any more people here to swipe my arcade scores...

LOL

No, I promise. I'm only going after high scores that other people have now. I'm leaving you alone.

You know I love you!
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:So we shouldnt bring up how you spit in his coffee?

Keep that on the down low.
Reply
#8

WoolyGoat Wrote:03:34 PM Guest Registering


Here he is...

welcome our newest member:onlinesportsbet


Set up to wagers for him in the arcade 8.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
12-20-2008, 06:38 AM
Last Post by Banana
11-26-2008, 12:13 AM
Last Post by ntype
03-17-2008, 11:46 AM
Last Post by morfeeuhs
03-08-2008, 06:31 AM
Last Post by Paddy
02-14-2008, 08:27 PM
Last Post by Sunny
01-22-2008, 08:37 PM
Last Post by Sunny
11-16-2007, 11:48 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-16-2007, 07:12 PM
Last Post by Devious
07-17-2007, 02:27 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)