Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

BIRD33's 2008 March Madness $100 Pickem!

cLaY Wrote:One thing about Roy is he wears his emotions on his sleeve (and his former schools mascot on his shirt, what a joke)...its come back to bite him in the ass multiple times.

He looked like a jack ass at the game.So did larry brown at the final four.UNC coaches besides Smith are jerkoffs.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:They got beyond lucky.I still stick with they were handed it.I'm giving Kansas credit but it was more Memphis choking then Kansas coming back.One foul shot and its over.

Jordans shot and the NC state game.Two better shots to win a title.Give me some time and I can come up with more.Its in the top ten.

Sherron Collins gets a steal in the Memphis back court and hits a three to bring it to four or five. The Chalmers shot. They were lucky, but they willed themselves to get the win. Memphis was know where to be found in OT.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:He looked like a jack ass at the game.So did larry brown at the final four.UNC coaches besides Smith are jerkoffs.

Brown never coached at UNC. Do you hate on everyone who doesn't have 800 wins?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply

cLaY Wrote:Brown never coached at UNC. Do you hate on everyone who doesn't have 800 wins?

George Karl is a jerkoff and I consider him a UNC coach.You've got to admit UNC coaches have a habit of saying one thing and doing another.

See You In Toledo
Reply

cLaY Wrote:Sherron Collins gets a steal in the Memphis back court and hits a three to bring it to four or five. The Chalmers shot. They were lucky, but they willed themselves to get the win. Memphis was know where to be found in OT.

They got a little lucky in the last seconds of the game with the foul shots missing.Kansas won the overtime decisively.

See You In Toledo
Reply

But Memphis missed fouls shots all year long, so I can't say it was luck...now KU did get lucky not getting a couple of rebounds off of foul shots and Memphis not cashing in. I'd say KU got the luckiest off of the reviewed Rose shot. If the refs hadn't reviewed it, they would be fucked.

As for UNC coaches, its something in the water. I wouldn't lump Larry Brown in there, but he's a stranger breed than most UNC coaches. Roy's a chump. Here it is 5 years later and I can say whole heartedly, we're better off without him.

I bought a T-Shirt in Lawrence Saturday that reads "Kansas, Home of North Carolina Basketball"

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
02-09-2021, 10:50 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-05-2016, 11:57 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:21 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:19 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-17-2011, 05:00 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-07-2011, 04:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)