Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Emily's tits [nsfw]
#21

BIRD33 Wrote:While I'm on the subject whats the deal with the Patriots hiring a 17 year old high school girl as one of their cheerleaders this year?So I guess I'm supposed to look at the ass of every cheerleader but her?Am I supposed to think "wow what a great job that young lady is doing supporting her team, thats swell!".Give me a break.They are sexual objects and are supposed to be treated as such.
how about that Nick Kaczur?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)