Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
I'm a bit ashamed to say that I am a Bengals fan, though I am happy they won yesterday (for only the second time of the season).
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
I have no clue what teams there are and who to "vouch" for ...
Uhhmmm Go Cowboys ??!?
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
Dallas is a wildcard so I don't think that's a bad choice lol
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Okay .....
I have no clue at all ...
Don't really follow Football here in sweden during Hockey season...
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
That makes sense- I like going to hockey games- I just have a hard time watching them on tv.
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
At least they're not 1-15 this year
Posts: 2,046
Threads: 150
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
yeah seems like their pickin up the pace a bit. Still the only undefeated team tho.
Posts: 3,309
Threads: 720
Joined: Dec 2005
Reputation:
0
I'm not a team damnit, I'm a human being
Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster
Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive