01-21-2009, 09:25 PM
This is a picture I drew of my mom at work.
Help me!
BIRD33 Wrote:Kevin at what age will you be moving out?
BIRD33 Wrote:Kevin at what age will you be moving out?
quint Wrote:who is kevin?
Kevin Wrote:Move out? Who wold hold mommy's hand when she changes her tampons? Wipes her ass?
No i'm here to stay.
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="6"]bitch still has me on a leash [/SIZE][/SIZE]
BIRD33 Wrote:I'm pretty sure its really your kid and not a troll.
BIRD33 Wrote:Kevin do you ever rummage around your mothers underwear drawer?
Kevin Wrote:Mommy, tell them the story of how you tried to have sex with me during Hurricane Andrew.
oldielox Wrote:you weren't born yet dummy.
.........he's referring to my brother... lol
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Paddy Wrote:How many 'uncles' do you have Kev?