Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

marijuana users

WoolyGoat Wrote:but everyone else knows you won.

even though I like my cut penis and kinda resent your talking badly about it.

It's not your fault your parent's chopped your penis without asking. Why don't you ask them why they did it at the next family dinner? :d

I'm with 8 (about piercings). If my child asks, I will have it done. But, I won't do it just because I think it's cute.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply

i might get some shit pierced.
Reply

CT280 Wrote:i might get some shit pierced.

Your elbow lump?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

Great idea. Maybe poking it will release the pus or something.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply

you guys are idiots.
Reply

Cucumber Wrote:Bird, I don't think you lose many arguments and for me, you typically argue so much that you exasperate the other person and they give up. You exasperate them by invalidating their agruments by making personal attacks. When we stood on 2 different sides of the Sean Avery issue, you invalidated my arguments by calling me a "hormonal bitch."Other times, it's been "aging, flat-chested woman" or "jealous of her sister" or -insert-other-childish-attack-here. I simply threw your own tactics back at you and it pissed you off. Turnabout is fair play.

I have never disputed what your studies shows. But, I have consistently and clearly stuck to my own opinion: an infant has no chance of acquiring those things and those 2 studies do not sway the significant amount of data that is to the contrary. If you are cmnfortable relying on two studies to circumcize your infant, great. It's not good enough for me, it's not good enough for the medical community and I really have nothing else to add.

Can you post the childish attacks I made on you during this discussion?Not the ones I never said or you misremembered.Otherwise what the fuck are you crying about?I never say people said things they didnt.Thats a tactic all your own and you've mystified me rather then pissed me off.

May I remind you that you are the one who said if I looked at all the evidence this "discussion would be over by now" as if you had the correct information and I didnt.What the fuck was that besides you not being open minded to all the studies out there?

Are you keeping a running tally of the debates here because I don't see what past sean avery conversations and JOKING comments I made have to do with any of this.It surely is no reason to make up things I never said.

Go ahead and take the chickenshit route by saying you are so exausted with this but keep in mind I've never disagreed with your position once.Its you who were so set in your thinking and looked down on my position because it's contrary to what you believe.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
11-11-2019, 01:55 AM
Last Post by Blondie
03-12-2010, 05:50 AM
Last Post by who
11-19-2008, 03:13 AM
Last Post by who
11-10-2008, 12:10 AM
Last Post by Michman
02-26-2008, 07:50 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-25-2007, 05:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)