Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Something to get Flumper's blood flowing.
#41

ok, less than union scale
but more than the normal rate, it seems

i am obsolete Cry

peasle call leu to add gray hair, wrinkles, and a walker to my slimie
thanks

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#42

snarg Wrote:ok, less than union scale
but more than the normal rate, it seems

i am obsolete Cry

peasle call leu to add gray hair, wrinkles, and a walker to my slimie
thanks

Well, it is certainly more than the minimum wage. And it rewards people that have more skilled positions with higher wages. All Federal jobs use those wages and most all state jobs use those wages. Most large cities use those wages. And now, nearly all cities use those wages. So, most all contractors just pay those wages regardless, because otherwise it gets too confusing on when you are using them and when you are not.

That's why I am always saying that I pay my mexicans very well. Well over the minimum wage. And certainly none below the minimum wage.
Reply
#43

you are a prince, flump
the real problem is all the inbreeding in those royal bloodlines

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:52 AM
Last Post by leeman
03-21-2013, 01:08 PM
Last Post by who
03-06-2012, 07:26 PM
Last Post by Starring_Emma
06-28-2011, 07:40 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-18-2010, 08:48 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-12-2010, 06:59 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-05-2010, 08:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)