Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

HBD Nboy
#1

Get laid or high ...

You choose...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

or both

happy b-day, n

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

Eat shit foreigner!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

happy day mr clean!
Reply
#5

is he still alive?

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
10-12-2010, 04:56 PM
Last Post by Ntype
10-12-2008, 10:47 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-21-2008, 12:38 AM
Last Post by ntype
03-28-2008, 05:06 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
02-11-2008, 07:36 PM
Last Post by Bill
11-15-2007, 12:33 AM
Last Post by ntype
10-23-2007, 12:46 AM
Last Post by ntype
04-13-2007, 10:30 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
09-15-2006, 08:01 PM
Last Post by Odysseus
06-26-2006, 04:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)