Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

1. leeman
2. bam+
3. Banana+
4. Beau+
5. BIRD33

One don't belong.....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

You'll always belong!!! It just means you're the ringleader!
Reply
#3

leeman Wrote:1. leeman
2. bam+
3. Banana+
4. Beau+
5. BIRD33

One don't belong.....
Racist. Noted. ('Sup Jimmy!)
Reply
#4

you have to actually report it or it's not the same. 'sayin.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

Oh...my bad. Okay, reported.
Personally, I don't think he belongs either. 'Sayin...
Reply
#6

this is like when Michael Scott declared bankruptcy by saying aloud "I declare bankruptcy."


Jimmy (and flumper) clicks the actual button that says "Report Post."

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

Oh holy crap. He does?!?! Shit I was kidding! Some of my best friends are....nevermind...
Reply
#8

Racist! Reported!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

You can drop every hint the book Lee, you'll still be stuck with him.
Reply
#10

Hey lee if you want me to quit say the word.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

How does one get one of those snazzy "+" signs next to their names?
Reply
#12

WoolyGoat Wrote:this is like when Michael Scott declared bankruptcy by saying aloud "I declare bankruptcy."


Jimmy (and flumper) clicks the actual button that says "Report Post."

I love that episode.
Reply
#13

Bill Wrote:How does one get one of those snazzy "+" signs next to their names?

I'll help ya out.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#14

leeman Wrote:1. leeman
2. bam+
3. Banana+
4. Beau+
5. BIRD33

One don't belong.....

It just occurred to me that 80% of the usernames here started with a "B". Heck I was bored.:blink:
Reply
#15

Banana Wrote:I'll help ya out.

an angel amount saints.
Reply
#16

Beau Wrote:It just occurred to me that 80% of the usernames here started with a "B". Heck I was bored.:blink:

change my name to will?
Reply
#17

Beau Wrote:It just occurred to me that 80% of the usernames here started with a "B". Heck I was bored.:blink:

I noticed that too.Could we change the name to Binsanetrain.com?LOL!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

Beau Wrote:It just occurred to me that 80% of the usernames here started with a "B". Heck I was bored.:blink:

Got it...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by quint
08-26-2008, 03:53 PM
Last Post by who
02-18-2008, 05:11 AM
Ubtf
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-24-2008, 12:59 AM
Last Post by leeman
01-05-2008, 01:41 PM
Ubtf
Blondie
Last Post by what?
05-17-2007, 08:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)