Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

lap dancing teachers fired
#1

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2010/04/1...z0lewS0XAS

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

The fuck are you doing on CBC?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#3

7-Eleven rolls out premium beer at a bargain price

7-Eleven Inc. is diving into the highly competitive beer market with the launch of Game Day, a new store-brand premium lager, the Dallas-based convenience store giant said Monday.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/...87110.html



They don't sell beer here in convienance stores but I don't think I'm missing anything with this.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

Jimmy Wrote:The fuck are you doing on CBC?

nunayor bidness, eh




BIRD33 Wrote:7-Eleven rolls out premium beer at a bargain price

7-Eleven Inc. is diving into the highly competitive beer market with the launch of Game Day, a new store-brand premium lager, the Dallas-based convenience store giant said Monday.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/...87110.html



They don't sell beer here in convienance stores but I don't think I'm missing anything with this.


start your own theard, faggot
oh, snap, it's that dickhead who doesn't start theards
that's quite an accomplishment, it will probably be your fucking epitaph

"here lies tweety, he never started a theard and had eleventy gazillion posts"

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

He doesn't have the nuts, you know this snarg.

At thats funny that it came out of Canaduh.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
04-17-2009, 07:48 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-16-2009, 08:22 PM
Last Post by quint
08-11-2008, 07:25 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
05-25-2008, 02:46 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-30-2006, 08:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)