Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I need to move ...
#1

To a country I can smoke in ....



Mehh mahh.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

don't move here, smoking's illegal in all public buildings and alot of out door places, technically smoking in a state park is illegal, our apartment building it's illegal too smoke in...

[Image: sig_banner.php?name=154]
Reply
#3

Mexico ????

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

ohio, wait we're talking about tobacco right?

[Image: sig_banner.php?name=154]
Reply
#5

what about NL?

DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
Reply
#6

what we need to do is buy an island and make it so we can do wtf we want because pretty soon we won't be able to watch TV with out someone telling us it is illegal.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#7

leeman Wrote:Mexico ????



heh
it's all good here, dickhead
i'm tired of telling you

suck on a saguaro, dickdrip

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#8

My buddy has a dispensary. Don't expect any favors though asshat!

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by cLaY
07-31-2007, 01:44 AM
Last Post by Sassy
04-26-2007, 06:02 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
03-06-2007, 01:52 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
05-08-2006, 01:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)