Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Why did the Chicken Cross the Road
#1

WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD


GEORGE W BUSH


We don't really care why the chicken crossed the
road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our
side of the road or not. The chicken is either
against us or for us. There is no middle ground here.



COLIN POWELL

Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see
the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road



HANS BLIX

We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we
have not yet been allowed to have access to the other
side of the road.



JOHN KERRY

Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road I
am now against it!



RALPH NADER

The chicken's habitat on the other side of the road
had been polluted by unchecked industrial greed. The
c! hicken did not reach the unspoiled habitat on the
other side of the road because it was crushed by the
wheels of a gas-guzzling SUV.



PAT BUCHANAN

To steal the job of a decent, hardworking American.



RUSH LIMBAUGH

I don't know why the chicken crossed the road, but
I'll bet it was getting a government grant to cross
the road, and I'll bet that somebody out there
is already forming a support group to help chickens
with crossing-the-road syndrome. Can you believe
this? How much more of this can real Americans take?
Chickens crossing the road paid for by their tax
dollars. And when I say tax dollars, I'm talking about
your money, money the government took from you to
build a road for chickens to cross.



MARTHA STEWART

No one called me to warn me which way that chicken
was going.! I had a standing order at the Farmer's
Market to sell my eggs when the price dropped to a
certain level. No little bird gave me any insider
information.



JERRY FALWELL

Because the chicken was gay -- isn't it obvious?
Can't you people see the plain truth in front of your
face? The chicken was going to the 'other side.'
That's what they call it the other side. Yes, my
friends, that chicken is gay. And if you eat that
chicken, you will become gay too. I say we boycott
all chickens until we sort out this abomination that
the liberal media whitewashes with seemingly harmless
phrases like "the other side."



DR SEUSS

Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with
a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed the road, but why it
crossed I've not been told



ERNEST HEMINGWAY

To die in the rain. Alone.



MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.

I envision a world where all chickens will be free
to cross roads without having their motives called
into question.



GRANDPA

In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the
road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road,
and that was good enough.



BARBARA WALTERS

Isn't that interesting? In a few moments, we will be
listening to the chicken tell, for the first time,
the heartwarming story of how it experienced a
serious case of molting, and went on to accomplish its
life long dream of crossing the road.



JOHN LENNON

Imagine all the chickens in the world crossing roads
together in peace.



ARISTOTLE

It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.



KARL&nbs! p; MARX

It was an historic inevitability.



RONALD REAGAN

What chicken?



CAPTAIN KIRK

To boldly go where no chicken has ever gone before.



SIGMUND FREUD

The fact that you are at all concerned that the
chicken crossed the road reveals your underlying
sexual insecurity.



BILL GATES

I have just witnessed eChicken2004, which will not
only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your
important documents, and balance your checkbook, - and
internet explorer is an integral part of eChicken.



ALBERT EINSTEIN

Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the
road move beneath the chicken?



BILL CLINTON

I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What is
your definition of chicken?



AL GORE

I invented the chicken!



THE BIBLE

And God came down from heaven, and he said unto the
chicken THOU SHALT CROSS THE ROAD. And the chicken
didst cross the road, and there was much rejoicing.



COLONEL SANDERS

Did I miss one?
Reply
#2

I've seen that before, and I still think Ernest Hemingway's is the best Big Grin
Reply
#3

Quote:RONALD REAGAN

What chicken?

Quote:AL GORE

I invented the chicken!

Quote:COLONEL SANDERS

Did I miss one?

:llma:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
02-03-2010, 12:16 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-25-2008, 05:08 PM
Last Post by Sassy
11-02-2007, 07:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)