Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Please ban PIB
#1

Why did you change your forum's registration to admin approval only?

'Bode PIBv9
Reply
#2

As if I expected different from you no-take pussies
Reply
#3

Won't let me in. :lol2: Anyone have an account I can borrow for a few ?
Reply
#4

But alas, no. Pushing you fucks around is like punching an Amishman. A beat down yes, but not fun when you won't even try to fight back.
Reply
#5

Thanks. Even the unofficial banning bullshit where you fuck with my logon. Any admin who's isn't a fuck tard can do this. I'd explain it, but I'd have better luck explaining it to Pepsi's retarded kid.
Reply
#6

-bew
Reply
#7

Will PIB's login function when BEW gets back here ?
Reply
#8

Thanks. I wanna revoke BEW's privs since you pussies are too afraid to step up.
Reply
#9

Not banned ...

Check your info better fag.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#10

leeman Wrote:Not banned ...

Check your info better fag.


Stop denying this, Eriksson. You are well known for fucking with logins then denying you ban. Fag.
Reply
#11

Paintitblack v10 Wrote:Stop denying this, Eriksson. You are well known for fucking with logins then denying you ban. Fag.

I thought you'd never heard of this place until a few days ago? way to do your homework
Reply
#12

what the fuck is this all about
Reply
#13

what? Wrote:I thought you'd never heard of this place until a few days ago? way to do your homework


Good point.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)