Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Gaylord Fokker real-life volleyball
#1

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/volleyballhit.html

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#2

Looks like minorthreat vs Ownster!
Reply
#3

the slow-mo sounds always do it for me.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#4

Dr. Lecter Wrote:the slow-mo sounds always do it for me.

L..o..o..k..s.. l..i..k..e.. m..i..n..o..r..t..h..r..e..a..t.. v..s.. O..w..n..s..t..e..r..!

D..o..e..s.. t..h..a..t.. h..e..l..p..?
Reply
#5

VitaminE Wrote:L..o..o..k..s.. l..i..k..e.. m..i..n..o..r..t..h..r..e..a..t.. v..s.. O..w..n..s..t..e..r..!

D..o..e..s.. t..h..a..t.. h..e..l..p..?
r......a......c......k.......!

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#6

Why is it that people getting hurt is so funny?
I only know that it is.
Reply
#7

That's gonna leave a mark.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jimmy
03-30-2010, 07:29 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-24-2010, 10:41 PM
Last Post by quint
12-02-2009, 05:34 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
08-19-2009, 12:27 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-28-2009, 11:01 PM
Last Post by Ntype
03-06-2009, 12:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)