Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

today's activity : reinstall your fukken computar NSFWish now
#1

Windows computar decided that it wouldn't work anymore. tried stuff looks like that the hardware is legit.

fucking computar.
Reply
#2

Click here just sayin'.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

If you don't own a Mac you deserve it.

ntype...here's a lil' sommin sommin to clog up the new system




[Image: bobbi-billard.gif]

[Image: Fishnet.gif]

[Image: Babe.gif]

[Image: ring-babe.gif]

[Image: OMG.gif]

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

VitE:
mmh sweet.
Bossman:

would love too...but here it's at work and I need some fukken microsoft tools .
Reply
#5

holy smoke E


you should go by juff juff sometime
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:holy smoke E


you should go by juff juff sometime

I don't speak Bayou!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#7

maryland at duke tonight!
Reply
#8

Anhil8tor Wrote:maryland at duke tonight!

Duke at Maryland is a different story.

I'll take Duke by 8 at the Cam.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)