Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

G$D...On your way home
#1

since you seem to have so much fuc*king free time....go rent that game, so I can kick your as*s this weekend..

PS.dont forget to put that "special sauce" on the Mcmuffin you get for Clay.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

and don't suck too many cocks on your way out to your car.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
11-07-2008, 04:22 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-23-2008, 01:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)