Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm Not Reading The Board Tonight
#1

But I thought I would share these lyrics to a song I'm listening to. I love this song.





Some Bomb Azz (Pussy)
Tha Dogg Pound



[Featuring Snoop Doggy Dogg]
[Snoop]
Daz, come check it out
Nigga, where the camera, nigga?
Tear that ass up, yeah, honey you like that uh
Oh yeah, huh, oh, bust a nut, hold it, hold it
Oh, I'ma bust a nut in your motherfuckin' mouth
Hold on, take this motherfucker
(Ooooh, my pussy)
What the fuck then? I'ma bust that in your motherfucker
*both climax*
(I got the bomb)
Ooh, bitch you got some bomb azz pussy
Ooooh, you got some bomb
Bitch you got some bomb azz pussy (yeah I got some bomb azz pussy)

The bar is closed, bitch you got some bomb azz pussy
Have you ever have you ever had some bomb pussy?
Have you ever have you ever had some bomb pussy?
Have you ever have you ever had some bomb pussy?
Have you everrrrr?

[Snoop Doggy Dogg]
I took a trip to the other side of the planet
Fuckin' hoes in Japan, didn't understand it
Joe Cool is my witness and the homey Style
Blowin Saki part one, gettin buckwild
With some hoes from the other side of the globe
I mean this bitch pussy so tight it's fittin like a glove
Could it be a small case of puppy love you see?
(Snoop Doggy I love you) Hey bitch you ain't in love with me

[Kurupt]
Now if I fucked yo' bitch, would a nigga trip?
Did you know your hoe's goin round blowin niggaz dicks?
Now would you trip? Now trip I can, I go back
to when me and Daz was chillin in Atlanta
Atlanta was the place to be, see it was bitches and shit
we had a, show to go do down at the FreakNik, we had a
bitch, that was all up on our dicks
Cause she knew about the homey and she knew about the Click
I'm Kurupt, and that's Dat Nigga Daz
And that's the homey El, so what's poppin with the azz
(Snoop: Got some bomb azz pussy)
Bitch you got some bomb azz pussy (Snoop: I heard that)
(I got the bomb)
Bitch you got the bomb (Snoop: Shit, you got the bomb azz pussy)
(Yeah I got the bomb)
I heard you got some bomb (Snoop: My homeboy told me)
(Yeah, I got that bomb)
Bitch you got the bomb (Snoop: He said you got some bomb)
(Yeah I got that bomb azz pussy, yeah give it here)
(Snoop: Oooh, shit you got some bomb azz pussy)
(Yeah, I got the bomb)
(Snoop: Don't front, I know you got the bomb)
(Yeah, I got the bomb)
(Snoop: Yeah, I smell it, can I inhale it?)
(Uh-huh, I got the bomb)
(Snoop: Let you tell it, I know you got
some bomb azz pussy)

[Dat Nigga Daz]
*spoken*
You know...sometimes...
The pussy gets to callin me man...
And the pussy be like..."Daz"
And I respond to the pussy like..."What's happenin?"
And you can fuck me, and fuck my cousin
And fuck Nate
Then fuck everyone of my...motherfuckin homies, in the DPG
Shhhh
*rapping*
Now tell the homies what's happenin, hoe...for real
Show me some sex and affection and lick me down slow, ya know?
That's what I want, that's what I need,
Now I'd only satisfy you to fulfill my needs
The hoe get to suckin, five minutes later she gets to fuckin'
Now the hoe shocked, me just slipped off the rubber
I said OOOH (oooh), NOO (noo)
While I bust a hellified superfied nut, I had to go
Straight pimpin in the city, shakin ass and titties
Some bitches had the bomb puss, but some bitches didn't
Now have you ever...
Reply
#2

I'm not reading that. SRO.
Reply
#3

minorthreat Wrote:I'm not reading that. SRO.

Fuck you. Read that shit and download the song, you fucking loser.
Reply
#4

TomFoolery Wrote:Fuck you. Read that shit and download the song, you fucking loser.

I only listen to Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince
Reply
#5

You're fucking up my thread.
Reply
#6

TomFoolery Wrote:You're fucking up my thread.


Sorry dood. I love you.
Reply
#7

That's better.
Reply
#8

bump
Reply
#9

huh?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#10

cLaY Wrote:huh?

Download the song. Make sure you also get "Automobile" by Eazy-E.

Play them back-to-back the next time you're making love.
Reply
#11

i didn't read the lyrics.
Reply
#12

angelicdemon Wrote:i didn't read the lyrics.

That's because you're a dumb cunt.
Reply
#13

I read the lyrics as if performed by the gentleman in your avatar...wildly entertaining.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Last Post by leucifer
02-18-2010, 05:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)