Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey Tom!
#1

I met a salesman from Brookfield WI today..

Do you know where that is at? Fucker was sweating something awful in our 97 degree heat and humidity.
Reply
#2

Brookfield is about 40 miles from where I'm at. If he was sweating in that shit then he's a pussy, so he can't originally be from Wisconsin.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#3

TomFoolery Wrote:Brookfield is about 40 miles from where I'm at. If he was sweating in that shit then he's a pussy, so he can't originally be from Wisconsin.


first thing he said was..

wow.. never realized how hot it gets down here...


anyway you still playing ncaa '06?
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:wow.. never realized how hot it gets down here...

it's fuckin miserable, isn't it? ughh im ready for winter.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#5

this thread is stupid
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:anyway you still playing ncaa '06?

No, I'm on Madden now. Let me know if you feel like getting destroyed sometime. I'm 0-3 online with a total of 10 points scored.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#7

TomFoolery Wrote:No, I'm on Madden now. Let me know if you feel like getting destroyed sometime. I'm 0-3 online with a total of 10 points scored.


I don't even own madden yet. I have spent most of my free time trying to turn around UL Lafayette. I went 11-1 in my first year (only loss was at Texas) and I am currently 3-0 with victories over Northern Illinois, LSU, and Alabama... Hopefully I can get some $$$$ recruits in this year and try for the title next year.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)