Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Can we stop with the Snarg Threads?
#1

I'm getting a little sick. Thanks.
Reply
#2

snarg for "member of the weak"


:roll: X 900000000000000000000000

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

Is this the lounge?

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-25-2016, 08:02 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-14-2011, 04:03 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-13-2011, 07:28 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-07-2011, 06:16 PM
Last Post by bam
11-08-2010, 08:18 PM
Last Post by who
09-25-2010, 09:17 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-19-2010, 04:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)