Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

MLB Playoffs.. call your shot now
#1

Angels over Yankees

Red Sox over White Sox

Astros over Braves

Cardnials over Padres

Angels over Red Sox

Cards over Astros

Cards over Angels


I hate picking a LaRussa team.. he has to be the most overrated manager to ever coach.. but he has the most talent by far (IMO). If he fucks it up this year he should be fired.
Reply
#2

Angels over Yankees

Red Sox over White Sox

Cards over Padres

Astros over Braves

Sox over Angels

Astro's over Cardinals

Astro's over Sox.


I picked the Astro's due to the pitching. Whoever win's the NL will win the series. The White Sox have better pitching than the Red Sox, but the Red Sox hitters are just too much.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#3

Angels over Yankees

Red Sox over White Sox <---centimental pic, gut feeling says White Sox are gonna do it

Braves over Stros'

Cards over Pads
----------------------

Angles over Red Sox

Braves over Cards
----------------------

Braves over Angles in 7
Reply
#4

WC Round:
Red Sox
Angels
Astros
Cardinals

Championship Round
Red Sox
Cardinals

WS
Cardinals

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

here's Peter Gammons picks from ESPN:

Updated: Oct. 3, 2005
ESPN experts: Who's going to win?ESPN.com


POSTSEASON PREDICTIONS
NAME LDS LCS WORLD SERIES
Peter
Gammons
AL:
Angels in 5
White Sox in 5
NL:
Cardinals in 5
Astros in 5
AL:
Angels in 6
NL:
Astros in 7


in 7


MVP:
Lance Berkman

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

Michman Wrote:here's Peter Gammons picks from ESPN:

Updated: Oct. 3, 2005
ESPN experts: Who's going to win?ESPN.com


POSTSEASON PREDICTIONS
NAME LDS LCS WORLD SERIES
Peter
Gammons
AL:
Angels in 5
White Sox in 5
NL:
Cardinals in 5
Astros in 5
AL:
Angels in 6
NL:
Astros in 7


in 7


MVP:
Lance Berkman

the guys at ESPN have fallen in love with the Wild Card, not gonna happen this year.
Reply
#7

everyone got the angels right
Reply
#8

Michman Wrote:Angels over Yankees CORRECT
Red Sox over White Sox just change this to sox and i'm good.

Cards over Padres CORRECT

Astros over Braves CORRECT

Sox over Angels will happen soon

Astro's over Cardinals will happen soon

Astro's over Sox. will happen soon


I picked the Astro's due to the pitching. Whoever win's the NL will win the series. The White Sox have better pitching than the Red Sox


fixed and updated.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#9

Yeah, so I'm a homer...only missed one series :roll:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
04-22-2026, 11:14 PM
Last Post by who
06-14-2015, 06:41 PM
Last Post by leeman
07-30-2014, 09:20 PM
Last Post by leucifer
04-22-2014, 02:23 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 04:56 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-13-2011, 09:51 PM
Last Post by bam
02-23-2010, 12:40 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-04-2010, 07:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)