Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Minorthreat
#1

I'm coming to Iowa. Want me to go balls deep into your tight ass this weekend?
Reply
#2

He only posts at X(sp?) now.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

i'm in Iowa, too.

be careful, Bird (another tally) might call you gay.
Reply
#4

What's X? I'm out of the forum loop.
Reply
#5

http://www.X.net or something like that. It's BEW's retirement home bored.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

Paddy Wrote:www.X.net or something like that. It's BEW's retirement home bored.

Does Blondie post there?
Reply
#7

Living in Minnesota, traveling to Iowa?!When will this wild ride stop?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

Two weeks ago, I was in Grand Rapids. What's next, I wonder? I'll be sure to let you know!
Reply
#9

Have you considered writing one of those choose your own adventure books based on your life?

Do you want to travel to North Dakota?Turn to page 124.

Do you want to travel to Minnesota?Turn to page 235.

Do you want to eat a shotgun shell?Turn to page 15.

It'd be a page turner!!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

Somebody already wrote that. It's called Leu's Divorce Settlement. It's not exciting to me at all.
Reply
#11

leucetios Wrote:Two weeks ago, I was in Grand Rapids. What's next, I wonder? I'll be sure to let you know!


Grand Rapids!......Thats where I'm at.....

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#12

Mich has herpes... stay clear!
Reply
#13

Paddy Wrote:He only posts at X(sp?) now.


This is not entirely true. I post here just as much. I even made a thread titled "Paddy" that you ignored. Handle your prostate.
Reply
#14

minorthreat Wrote:I even made a thread titled "Paddy" that you ignored. Handle your prostate.

No way, I only ignore Anhil8tor's threads titled "Paddy"

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#15

minorthreat Wrote:This is not entirely true. I post here just as much. I even made a thread titled "Paddy" that you ignored. Handle your prostate.

paddy and I will be having beers in chicago soon. I think we will be catching a cubs game too! want me to pick you up a souvenir MT?
Reply
#16

I want a pic of you two arm in arm with big smiles on your faces!!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

BIRD33 Wrote:I want a pic of you two arm in arm with big smiles on your faces!!

Paddy post that pic of you and your best man... we will do the same thing cept i'm bigger than your best man...
Reply
#18

I can't believe Lukey is leaving me behind.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
11-30-2011, 06:19 PM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
07-15-2010, 07:46 PM
Last Post by JCW
07-09-2010, 01:45 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
05-19-2010, 07:46 PM
Last Post by phantom
05-17-2010, 10:06 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-15-2010, 09:47 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
05-09-2010, 10:11 PM
Last Post by phantom
05-04-2010, 05:28 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
05-03-2010, 06:24 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)