Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I am petitioning my boss for more IT time. Please sign.
#1

My boss is a total fucktard and keeps stacking shit in my inbox. It has had ill-effects on my ability to post on the board. So, I'm asking for your help. Please sign this thread. Feel free to make derogatory comments about him. He’s a short, balding racist with a hideous wife. Thanks for your support.

As always trolls are welcome to participate. He's too fucking stupid to figure it out!
Reply
#2

I thought really had and have nothing bad to say about such a wonderfull man.
Reply
#3

we need our daily dose of "E" tia
Fairiedust

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#4

Dear Vit E's Boss
We here at Just for Men have been notified of your balding head. We suggest asking your lover to not pull it out while you are on your knees practicing for your Men on Fire audition. Thank You.
Your Friends at Just for Men

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#5

Vitamin E Wrote:My boss is a total fucktard and keeps stacking shit in my inbox. It has had ill-effects on my ability to post on the board. So, I'm asking for your help. Please sign this thread. Feel free to make derogatory comments about him. He’s a short, balding racist with a hideous wife. Thanks for your support.

As always trolls are welcome to participate. He's too fucking stupid to figure it out!

You work for Dairy?
Reply
#6

Let him know that you need more 'volunteer' time at NAMBLA. Then he'll lighten your workload.
Reply
#7

leucetios Wrote:You work for Dairy?

:loool:
Reply
#8

Mr Boss,

You are an idiot, I even suspect that you won't understand this message. Get lost, leave me alone or I'll bring a mirror in your house.

Now leave me alone before I send some anonymous message to the IR$.

Sin.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by s.murph
04-19-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-12-2012, 11:00 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-27-2011, 07:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)