Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey clay and bird
#1

why don't you guys come the the north carolina v. duke game with me, mich and E
Reply
#2

Anhil8tor Wrote:why don't you guys come the the north carolina v. duke game with me, mich and E

why would i waste my money?
Reply
#3

cLaY Wrote:why would i waste my money?

mich is buying the tix last I heard..

Maybe bird would spot your flight
Reply
#4

Is is at cameron?otherwise fuck it.Will I have to acknowledge any of you?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:mich is buying the tix last I heard..

Maybe bird would spot your flight

There are 2 things I hate in this world, one being Roy Williams, the other being Mike Kryckacjlwwianfklwijigkndkjgla-ski
Reply
#6

cLaY Wrote:There are 2 things I hate in this world, one being Roy Williams, the other being Mike Kryckacjlwwianfklwijigkndkjgla-ski


there are 2 things you love in this world too..

bird33 and vit E...

can you imagine telling your kids about butt sex under the bleachers at cameron indoor?
Reply
#7

cLaY Wrote:There are 2 things I hate in this world, one being Roy Williams, the other being Mike Kryckacjlwwianfklwijigkndkjgla-ski

Now you hate Roy boy?I think I can bump a thread were you said he was a great guy and was going to end up with more NCAA championships than K.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:Is is at cameron?otherwise fuck it.Will I have to acknowledge any of you?

Yes at cameron..

I will make sure to acknowledge E in all his carolina gear, but you don't have to.
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:Now you hate Roy boy?I think I can bump a thread were you said he was a great guy and was going to end up with more NCAA championships than K.

I can hate him for leaving KU, right?

I respect the guy, doesn't mean I'll cheer him on (except against the Dookies)
Reply
#10

dukies fag
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Did Bird die?
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-06-2012, 10:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)