Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I have finally found it!
#1

After some serious searching and tons of lifestyle conciderations I present to you my christmas present.

[Image: PT-44LCX65_Angle_Rev.jpg]
Reply
#2

Nice! How big is it?

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#3

A blue helmet?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#4

SanDog Wrote:A blue helmet?

Huh well blue is my color.....:finger:

ps. it's 44"
Reply
#5

Bill Wrote:Huh well blue is my color.....:finger:

ps. it's 44"

Damn, that is one big noggin. Like an orange on toothpick.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#6

I bet they get you for an extra grand for that futuristic tv stand.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

SanDog Wrote:Damn, that is one big noggin. Like an orange on toothpick.

stop describing my penis to the entire listening audience...
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:I bet they get you for an extra grand for that futuristic tv stand.

I already have a couple of 2x4s to put it on so they can keep the stand..
Reply
#9

:drool:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:02 PM
Last Post by phantomX
06-20-2010, 08:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)