Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Yay or nay?
#1

[Image: me.jpg]

I know my facial hair looks really silly. Should I shave?

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#2

keep the Big Ben thing goin' until they lose

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

Shadrach Wrote:[Image: me.jpg]

I know my facial hair looks really silly. Should I shave?

keep the eyebrows it's socially accepted.
Reply
#4

don't worry about the facial hair..

upgrade the hair cut
Reply
#5

cLaY Wrote:keep the Big Ben thing goin' until they lose

I'm not sure I can keep it thru the summer...

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#6

You know how after a guy kills a couple dozen people in a McDonalds, they always go interview people in his neighborhood and they always say, "Gee, he was just a normal guy. I would have never thought anything like this could ever happen." ?

Well, your neighbors probably wouldn't say that.
Reply
#7

cLaY Wrote:keep the Big Ben thing goin' until they lose


IE: until sunday.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#8

Anhil8tor Wrote:don't worry about the facial hair..

upgrade the hair cut

I cut my own hair...can you tell?

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)