Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#21

PurpleHaze Wrote:Not really.

Believe it or not, I don't really want one. Weird, I know. I got my husband to bring me home a pounder of Coors Light the other night, and I could barely finish half of it. It's very strange. Maybe it's bc I'm sick. I just don't really have any interest in alcohol anymore.


ps. Thanks, everybody. Smile

who the fuck is driving this troll?
Reply
#22

what? Wrote:who the fuck is driving this troll?

Don't worry. I'm sure all that will change soon. :d
Reply
#23

Yes, this too shall pass.
Reply
#24

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Yes, this too shall pass.

Shouldn't you be typing your Nic with your boobs (tit typing) right about now?
Reply
#25

Bill Wrote:Shouldn't you be typing your Nic with your boobs (tit typing) right about now?

That would get the lactating going and short cicuit the keyboard ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#26

leeman Wrote:That would get the lactating going and short cicuit the keyboard ...

Not according to a certain thread she started somewhere else.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)