Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Official Tribal Dragon vs Oli-dogg Thread
#1

Please have your fight in here. Thanks.







Sin,
The rest of the board
Reply
#2

This is gripping stuff.
Reply
#3

*sigh*
Reply
#4

I'm not speaking to you
Reply
#5

I think BEW is kicking her own ass today.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#6

BEW is the reason noone stays here.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

SanDog Wrote:I think BEW is kicking her own ass today.
Winner!!!!

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#8

You DO know you will get pwn'd.

Bring it 'wigga killa'.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#9

Oli-dogg Wrote:You DO know you will get pwn'd.

Bring it 'wigga killa'.
Owned by a suburban white kid that takes his "rapping" so seriously?:loool:

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#10

No doubt that could very easily happen.

However, you wit-lacking knob-jockey, this time it will be by me - the big DO double G.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#11

oh dear

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#12

Oli-dogg Wrote:No doubt that could very easily happen.

However, you wit-lacking knob-jockey, this time it will be me - the big DO double G.
Fist yourself until you choke on your hello kitty watch.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#13

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Fist yourself until you choke on your hello kitty watch.


[Image: kitty_watch_black.jpg]


So after work I found a Kitty watch and guess what - I choked!
There was laughter in my throat, from Anal Dragons lame quote
This guy is a joke, he wins the vote for slowest bloke
It’s like his brain is redundant so his IQ’s revoked

On a positive note, he takes the crown single-handed
God damn-it he slammed-it – meet the new King Ass Bandit!
The title he demanded, is now T. Dragon branded
He knows he deserved it, just too dumb to understand-it

His wit quit, and disbanded, the dip-shit got whipped-quick
My slick-spit left him stranded, bitch-hit with lip-split
Now it’s hard to lick-dick, no-less gayer, he’s still a player
While his butt’s getting kicked by Oli-dogg: Dragon Slayer

This tight rhyme-sayer, must have struck a raw nerve
Are you mad I hooked BEW, or is it cause you got served?
Your hostility is reserved, just for me I feel special
I detect-it and deflect-it, a 180 re-addressal

Give up Tribal Dragon, we all know your score’s laggin’
I e-slapped you so hard your whole jaw started saggin’
Not that I’m braggin’ – I’m just stating the obvious
Of all the 'tards that I’ve slaughtered, your posts are the dodgiest

You post on 4 cylinders, my response is a V8
I punctured your credibility and watched your ego deflate
Want to diss me for rapping? Go ahead, waste your time
You know my punch lines would floor you even if they didn’t rhyme!!!

I don’t need to remind-you, that my rhymes are designed-to
Find-you, undermine-you, hit you so hard they blind-you
They won’t creep up behind-you, they’ll slam you straight in the face
The impact forms the bass, Oli-dogg rocks first place

With my original style and my razor-sharp-wit
Tribal Dragon can’t match it, his days-are-short-lived
“Duuhhh...Aussie Vanilla Ice” – that’s clever, you’re a star
Stick to lame title changes.......go change my Avatar.

It's official - You're a Fucking Loser. Thread closed.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#14

^^ that watch up there is just a piece of junk made with absolutely no style. I it's worth 5 or 10 bucks, more it's a ripoff.
Reply
#15

Here's my retort.

You're about as "hard" as a bowl of Jello, and BEW is the only person digging your lame "rhymes."
Shut the fuck up and kill yourself Wigger.
[Image: wigger-20888.jpg]

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#16

ntype Wrote:^^ that watch up there is just a piece of junk made with absolutely no style. I it's worth 5 or 10 bucks, more it's a ripoff.

I am thinking this guy knows watches.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#17

:$


Attached Files
.jpg pooper.jpg Size: 2.45 KB  Downloads: 5
Reply
#18

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Here's my retort.

You're about as "hard" as a bowl of Jello, and BEW is the only person digging your lame "rhymes."
Shut the fuck up and kill yourself Wigger.
[Image: wigger-20888.jpg]
:lool:


Attached Files
.jpg whitey.jpg Size: 55 KB  Downloads: 1
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)