Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What's the funniest thing you've ever posted
#21

shit posters don't post funny stuff.


Cry
Reply
#22

2nd

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#23

leeman Wrote:Posted today ... Just now...































I'll give Bdic and VitE keys again.


of cause you will Wink

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#24

Has anybody else noticed that snarg blows on any coast?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#25

I got nothin.
Reply
#26

Bill Wrote:3rd.
Join the club.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-15-2013, 02:55 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-09-2010, 08:06 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-30-2010, 01:30 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-28-2010, 04:31 PM
Last Post by quint
01-30-2009, 05:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)