Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#21

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Yes, I wanted my back scrubbed but she didn't catch my "cue." ><

and with knowing you forfited your dogs health for your new camera phone....never mind....just PM the fucking pics. TIA.
Reply
#22

Bill Wrote:and with knowing you forfited your dogs health for your new camera phone....never mind....just PM the fucking pics. TIA.


She's near death. Thanks.
Reply
#23

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:She's near death. Thanks.

You should plant a tree in it's butt.
Reply
#24

Bill Wrote:You should plant a tree in it's butt.

If I ever saw you I'd plant my boot in your butt. How's that?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
10-18-2011, 09:35 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-23-2010, 12:27 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-12-2009, 06:58 PM
Last Post by quint
02-05-2009, 09:44 PM
Last Post by Ntype
11-15-2008, 01:10 PM
Last Post by Fairiedust
11-12-2008, 10:56 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2008, 04:24 PM
Last Post by what?
10-26-2007, 08:55 PM
Last Post by Devious
03-21-2007, 01:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)