Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ella T from New York sent me an Email
#1

...I think it was by mistake.

Hello Lori, I found you now just in time because I was let go from my employment now I held for what seemed like for ever.

Its hard to thank you enuf for establishing me in this new enterpriz. You have given me a brand new start for life. Already realizing twice as much as I realized in my old job now.

I took delivey of a 2005 Jag. Taking home 150,000US in 18 months. Really having great time in this career. It's a blast and I am a hero to judges and to my clientele. What an outstanding career to be in.

Carefully following the exactly what your instructions recommends me to do, is working out perfectly. I go to the court house and locate all of the clientele I can handle.

I draw on your advanced reporting services to find all assets. Using your fill in the blank forms I mail them to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box. Its like magic. Every day is like Christmas.

I can take a holiday when ever I have the notion to do so. Germany and river cruise up the Rein this year.

Show this letter to others. This profession is so huge it needs many more of us assisting the courts and the people who have been hurt.

Sincerely,
Ella T. New York


This might be you!

Progress to our location below where we provide you more indepth points
about our process at 0 outlay or responsibility. You do not have anything to
lose and plenty to receive.


http://in.geocities.com/chinning14202/


Money can't buy the recipe, he said; for I don't know it myself. Couldn't
the tablets be chemically analyzed, and the secret discovered? inquired the
other
I don't know; but I'm not going to give any one the chance to try, declared
the boy, firmly

Just above to study more or to bring to a hault receiving additional
information and then to see location
Reply
#2

150,000 g's in NYC will almost cover the rent gfor your shoe box sized appartment....unless this chick is parking her jag in harlem.
Reply
#3

Ella is Ntype's g/f's name.
Reply
#4

shut up monkeys don't you recognise the usual sentence with no meaning at the end ?

Money can't buy the recipe, he said; for I don't know it myself. Couldn't
the tablets be chemically analyzed, and the secret discovered? inquired the
other
I don't know; but I'm not going to give any one the chance to try, declared
the boy, firmly

Just above to study more or to bring to a hault receiving additional
information and then to see location


well it's usual bullshit to try to lure out spam filters and stuff like that.

move along nothing to see here.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leucifer
02-18-2010, 12:42 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-17-2008, 12:29 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-30-2008, 11:33 AM
Last Post by Sassy
02-14-2008, 08:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)