Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm at work
#1

what excuse do you mother fucking faggots have?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

I'm hettin drunk ... Gonna throw up later after another casee of beer or two ...

get a blow job ... pass out .....

Ya that sums it ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

rack it i guess...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

cLaY Wrote:rack it i guess...

Dunno --- Huh

But it beats workin'

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

I'm hungover and watching golf.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm hungover and watching golf.

go respond in the basketball forum before the games start today

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#7

I did but I dont think theres going to be to many suprises.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:I did but I dont think theres going to be to many suprises.

Miami in the Finals would be surprise of the year

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#9

cLaY Wrote:Miami in the Finals would be surprise of the year

Not really.If Mourning was 100% I'd say its a lock.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

the Pistons beat a better Miami team last year...and the Pistons are a better team this year. your doubt makes me laugh.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#11

cLaY Wrote:the Pistons beat a better Miami team last year...and the Pistons are a better team this year. your doubt makes me laugh.

How was miami better last year?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:How was miami better last year?

Mourning was healthy, and they were playing better going into the playoffs. Damon Jones is a better PG and shooter than jason williams and gary payton, eddie jones is a better defender than antoine or posey. shaq can't win it alone, neither can wade. this team hasn't figured out how to beat the Pistons and get both Shaq and Wade in the game.e

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Flumper
11-01-2019, 07:02 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-17-2009, 09:55 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
01-27-2009, 10:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)