Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

All The Lights In One Side Of My House
#21

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Nope, no event. I just went to flip on an outdoor light and it wouldn't work. I just figured that the bulb had blown. But when I went upstairs none of the lights on that whole side of the house would turn on. My bathroom is in the dark.

I may have peed in the sink last night.

pee'in in the sink is better than shitting in the shower.

A breaker could have went bad. It's raining yes, what about thunder and lightening? breaker could have tripped and went bad at the same time. they do go bad. it's rare but they do. I'd sayshut the whole house down, breaker by breaker then flip the main. Wait 5 min. then bring them all back up 1 by 1 starting with the main.

You really need a man. You didn't marry your computer and this handymand shit for free is starting to get annoying.
Reply
#22

Okay, Bill. Thanks I'll try that.

No more handyman threads.
Reply
#23

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Okay, Bill. Thanks I'll try that.

No more handyman threads.

I'll be forwarding my bill for a boob pic shortly. remember it's net 10 days.
Reply
#24

leucetios Wrote:Somehow, I think this would happen at UJ:


How many members does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed
14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently
7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs
1 to move it to the Lighting section
2 to argue then move it to the Electricals section
7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs
5 to flame the spell checkers
3 to correct spelling/grammar flames
6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid
2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"
15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct
19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum
11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum
36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty
7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs
4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's
3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group
13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"
5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy
4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"
13 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"
1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.


been a long time.

[SIZE="7"]RACK ![/SIZE]
Reply
#25

Your lites shouldn't really be on a GFCI, but you might want to check/reset those. You'll find 'em in the bafroom, kitchen, garage, outside.
It's a long shot 'cuz they shouldn't be wired that way, but I've seen much more fucked up shit.
Reply
#26

now that I think about it tho...do you really know how to reset the breakers that you supposedly reset in your first post?

Normally I'd be happy to come over and check it out for you, but I've got my own backlog of projects.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by SporK
11-07-2010, 01:16 PM
Last Post by who
11-21-2009, 08:58 PM
Last Post by Paddy
08-31-2009, 08:31 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-28-2009, 07:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)